Posted by Mary Caraccioli | Filed under Announcement
Where can I see your show? It is a question I get a lot. Mary Talks Money is my newest television show. It is produced by ABC and WPVI-TV for the local owned and operated stations. It can be seen weekends on ABC stations in NY, LA, Chicago, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Houston, Raleigh, Fresno, Flint and Toledo. Check local listings for the ABC station in those markets for our show times. You can also find the show on the new TV network LiveWell TV. It airs nightly at 8:30pm. To find LiveWell TV in your area click here: http://livewellhd.com/feature?id=6775183
We archive all of our shows on the LiveWell website: http://livewellhd.com/marytalksmoney/channel?id=7190015
Most importantly, I want you to be a part of the show. Email me by hitting the contact button on the navigation bar above or follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marytalksmoney
What money topics do I cover? Nothing is off limits. Let me know what interests you. Here is a sample of some of the topics we have covered recently:
- Loaning Money and Career Success
- Addicted to Shopping
- Branding Yourself
- What’s the Price of Privilege?
- The Benefits of Bartering!
- What To Do After You Lose Your Job
- Living off the Grid!
- Is a Man Your Financial Plan?
- Are You Teaching Your Kids to Be Financial Failures?
- Oh, Baby!
- Get Dressed for Less
- When Money and Marriage Don’t Mix
- Do You Have a Million Dollar Idea?
- Say “I Do!” to Saving Money on Your Wedding!
- We’re Going to the Dogs!
- Spend Smart to Look Sharp
- It’s a Gold Rush
- The Road to Car Buying
- Saving for College
- Upgrade Your Home Without Spending Big Bucks
- Retirement Planning
- So Young and So In Debt!
- How to Slash Your Spending Without Sacrificing!
- Start Your Own Business
- Inside the Minds of Financial Planners